- Executive Board chaired by Dr Chris Jones (Cwm Taf)
- Dr Ian Mathieson- Cardiff Metropolitan
- Alisha Davies- Public Health Wales
- Prof Ian Weeks- College of Biomedical and Life Sciences at Cardiff University
- Prof Christopher Fegan- R&D Director Cardiff and Vale UHB
- Dr Corinne Squire- SEWAHSP
- Prof John Geen- R&D Director Cwm Taf UHB
- Prof Joyce Kenkre- Prof of Primary Care University of South Wales
- Dr Nigel Rees- Welsh Ambulance Service Trust
- Dr Phil Webb – Velindre NHS Trust
- Mrs Sue Bevan- SEWAHSP
- Prof Sue Bale- SEWAHSP & R&D Director Aneurin Bevan UHB
- Our main work streams that are interlinked to support the NHS
- Whole systems (Maths Modelling, Integrated Health and Social Care, Stroke, Pharmacy and Knowledge Mobilization)
- Innovation and Research
- Health Technology Challenge
- Industry Partnering
- Third sector partnering
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board Cardiff and Vale University Health Board provides health services to Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan and also serves a wider population across South and Mid Wales for a range of specialties.
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board Aneurin Bevan Health Board is the operational name of Aneurin Bevan University Health Board covering the areas of Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Monmouthshire, Newport, Torfaen and South Powys.
Cwm Taf University Health Board Cwm Taf University Health Board primarily covers the areas of the Local Authority Merthyr Tydfil and Rhondda Cynon Taff.
Velindre NHS Trust Established in 1994, Velindre NHS Trust has grown steadily since then to manage a budget currently in excess of £154M (2010/11). The Trust provides a range of specialist services at local, regional and all Wales levels.
Public Health Wales Public Health Wales is an NHS organisation providing professionally independent public health advice and services to protect and improve the health and wellbeing of the population of Wales.
Welsh Ambulance Service NHS Trust With around 2,500 employees and an annual income in excess of £72 million, the Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust is the third largest Ambulance Service in the UK
Cardiff University Cardiff University is recognised in independent government assessments as one of Britain’s leading teaching and research universities. Founded by Royal Charter in 1883, the University today combines impressive modern facilities and a dynamic approach to teaching and research with its proud heritage of service and achievement.
Cardiff Metropolitan University Cardiff Metropolitan University provides education and training opportunities that are accessible, flexible and of the highest quality, and has been independently acclaimed for its high academic standards and for its high level of student satisfaction.
University of South Wales The University of South Wales, formed by the merger of the University of Glamorgan and the University of Wales, Newport, is one of the largest in the UK, offering more opportunities and better prospects for students. Students will benefit from the University’s growing reputation as a major university for jobs and employers.